Welcome to my space

Share my thoughts with me...I cannot promise you that I have something new and profound to say to you, but I hope to remind you of the basic truths of life as we both grow to being better citizens of our world...I'm always thinking out loud...so be loud with me ok?

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A friendly reminder…

Let us never forget that our mere existence in this world is a threat to our number one enemy, who hated the idea that God created us in His image. Because that meant we would be at a position higher than him, when he was used to being the most beautiful of his time. As much as we celebrate that our Lord is risen and are looking forward to conquering more for His Glory, we must never forget that our enemy is crafty. He might be powerless before our Lord but he is very shrewd and unbelievable patient.

He watches every move, listens to every word we utter, and observes every sigh, every re-action, only to create such situations that we find ourselves feeling all vulnerable and confused. And many times he will influence your life to such an extent that you make decisions that you think are for your good when they are nothing but. He made those decisions and just made you believe that you made them, when all you did was to agree with his suggestion.

Every time we need to make any decision, best we consult the best manual of life, the Bible, always remembering that narrow is the way to life and anything that comes easy or makes our sacrifice lighter is fishy, very fishy….

No comments: