Welcome to my space

Share my thoughts with me...I cannot promise you that I have something new and profound to say to you, but I hope to remind you of the basic truths of life as we both grow to being better citizens of our world...I'm always thinking out loud...so be loud with me ok?

Friday, May 7, 2010

What use is it really to know God?

Truth be told, unless we know who we are, it is absolutely of no use for us to know God….period. Everything that we learn and hear about God is nothing but mere words unless we bring it to life when it is manifested in our lives.

Believers who know who they are do not wait or beg for opportunities. They do not crumble and die under misunderstandings and injustices. They do not plead with the devil to stop interfering with their lives. They do not follow or serve God under compulsion. Most of all they never wait to receive hand outs from no man. They take God at His word and never compromise at all.

We are the key to unlock all our blessings. Our attitude, our actions of faith, our determination, our drive, and our forcefulness is all we need to see and taste that God is indeed good. Unless you really embrace who you are or who you become when you receive and accept the Lord Jesus as your Lord and Savior, it is definitely of no use for you to know God. Simply because God can and will only be manifested to this world through you, other than that He remains a beautiful story.

Right there is the greatest blessing about being born of God. He walks this earth through you, just as He said to Moses I have made you god over Pharaoh, so I dare to say if you are born of God, you are god over your life so start acting one!!!!!!

No comments: