Welcome to my space

Share my thoughts with me...I cannot promise you that I have something new and profound to say to you, but I hope to remind you of the basic truths of life as we both grow to being better citizens of our world...I'm always thinking out loud...so be loud with me ok?

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I met Zanele, and wow is she looking good...

Just as I thought life couldn't be any crueler to me. As if it was not enough that my life as I have known it for 15 years was changing right before my eyes and there was nothing I could do about it, here I am again, this very cold Tuesday afternoon, balling my eyes out because of more hurting words that I heard. I decide to have a conversation with my Father, my soul in such wrenching pain, I'm pouring it out before His throne, it feels as if my heart is going to stop.

And right there I got the idea to write another blog. I came to my page to express myself, and boom...there was me...yes AND THEN THERE WAS ME...I started reading my previous posts, wow my God is really the only God. I was reminded of who I really am, reading post by post, my best friend Zanele ministered to me with such conviction and clarity. It was like a forgotten investment, a deposit made and forgotten, and today I can withdraw, and be rich....and yes I am rich, greater is He that lives in me than the one in this world...so I march ahead in faith and with a big smile....coz nothing, absolutely nothing about me surprises Him!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful words zaza......nd ye zanele inspires me 2, cz she is tru to herself at all times!!!