Welcome to my space

Share my thoughts with me...I cannot promise you that I have something new and profound to say to you, but I hope to remind you of the basic truths of life as we both grow to being better citizens of our world...I'm always thinking out loud...so be loud with me ok?

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Nothing about you surprises Him!

The truth is before we were born God already knew us, before we were formed in our mother's wombs He already knew us. Yet knowing all about our shortcomings, mistakes, and even horrible sins, He still allowed us to be born. Not only be born but gave His Son, the Lord Jesus, on the cross for us, awarding us a privilege to partake in His Divine Nature.

Having said that then I dare to say nothing about you surprises Him...nothing at all. Nothing is beyond Him. Do not let your mistakes or shortcomings and the devil himself hold you back. Coz you know what according to His Words all those have no power over your life actually. The bottom line is...you are holding yourself back, by not receiving His Love. It is easier to wallow in your sin and to keep feeling yourself or even withdrawing to your corner, than to man up to your sin, be real about it and do something about it.

So we talking about New Year's resolutions, whatever those are, some of us need to snap out their pride and take God at His word. The Bible does not exaggerate. He is faithfulness itself, which means He stands by His word, whether you believe Him or not.Whatever it is you have done, he has prepared for it, do yourself a favor and just look in His words and trust Him. Beats me why would a God who sees it at all and knows it all, still want to be partner with me with everything that I am. There must be something about me that gives Him the confidence to do that, don't you think?


Listen to me,....NOTHING ABOUT YOU SURPRISES HIM...nothing at all!!!!!

No comments: