Welcome to my space

Share my thoughts with me...I cannot promise you that I have something new and profound to say to you, but I hope to remind you of the basic truths of life as we both grow to being better citizens of our world...I'm always thinking out loud...so be loud with me ok?

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Choice is ours...always!!

Live life with no expectations and you will have no disappointments....if u shud expect anything...expect from yrself....coz the deal is never the ish that happens to you but how you react to it....whether yr spirit rises or falls is your call, it has absolutely nothing to do with your circumstances. Am I saying circumstances don't hurt or dis-illusion? Hell no...coz they do ...some hurt deeper than others. However if we make a conscious choice to be the captain of our own ship, to bear in mind always that nothing in this world is permanent, not even the breath in our nostrils, then we are giving ourselves a survival chance.

Again I will say...life is always much easier when we think, when we apply our God given superiority in this world, our MIND. Logic will teach you that the direction always depends with the driver and never the passengers or even the road traveled. If you do not like the road you travelling at, you change it...its yr decision, you are the driver....its yr call and nobody else's....




ZeeK love...

No comments: