Welcome to my space

Share my thoughts with me...I cannot promise you that I have something new and profound to say to you, but I hope to remind you of the basic truths of life as we both grow to being better citizens of our world...I'm always thinking out loud...so be loud with me ok?

Monday, June 27, 2011

A very good morning to you...

Mornings will always come...be it Mon or Fri am...we can't wish them away...instead of the blah, blah, blah about how we don't like mornings...lets be grateful that we have a new day 2 learn new things, start new projects, finish what we started...rectify our mistakes, make amends, love, laugh, excel in our different fields, purposely turn a blind eye 2 the insignificant...its possible trust me...its a matter of decision!

I think we waste too much time and energy on things we do not have control over, then what we really have control over. Don't hear me wrong, I hate waking up especially in this crazy Jhb winter but its not as if I have a choice now do I? This might seem like a trivial point to make to some of you, but how many lost big opportunities today simple because they are not 'morning people'.

How many lost out on a chance of walking a loved one to a bus stop or taxi rank just for love sake, lost out on blessing their kids before they go to school, motivating them to go out and take over the world, one subject at a time, lost out on a chance to showcase their gift or talent coz they postponed that project for later in the day, lost out on a chance to say I love you or I am sorry to a family member or loved one after going to bed last night in horrible terms.

A friend of mine's morning just got disturbed because he received news that a family member passed on, while you are busy moaning about how blue this morning is...do take the time to acknowledge that the sky is just as beautifully blue, be thankful and grateful of what you have and those you have been given while you still have them and they still got you...

ZeeK Love

No comments: