Welcome to my space

Share my thoughts with me...I cannot promise you that I have something new and profound to say to you, but I hope to remind you of the basic truths of life as we both grow to being better citizens of our world...I'm always thinking out loud...so be loud with me ok?

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A word of advise to my fellow straight talkers...

I have to say very few things are more irritating than an arrogant person who has no regard for other people's feelings...who think that just because they have an opinion about something, they are obligated to voice it or the earth will stop rotating if they don't.

Know what fellow earth citizens...if you wanna get through to anyone, with the hope of living a lasting, necessary and worthy impression, timing is everything. Knowing when to speak and when to shut yr trap is not even wisdom in my opinion but a gift, that many of us were never blessed with. Truth is...as much as you have the right to freedom of speech, people around you have the right to be respected.

The reason most people call themselves 'straight talkers', is just mere self assurance since they know they hurt people with their stupidity, but wud rather turn the blind eye and pretend to stand by their many times unnecessary and unworthy opinion, only to make themselves feel better...

ZeeK love..

Clever people are good at solving a crisis but wise people know how to avoid the crisis altogether....

No comments: