Welcome to my space

Share my thoughts with me...I cannot promise you that I have something new and profound to say to you, but I hope to remind you of the basic truths of life as we both grow to being better citizens of our world...I'm always thinking out loud...so be loud with me ok?

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Inspiration is good, but its not everything...

Truth be told, we are emotional beings, and our emotions are worse than a roller coaster,which makes it impossible for us to wake up everyday feeling all psyched and ready to rumble. Not everyday you will feel like doing the things you know you NEED to do to reach your goals. Thats where a strong mind takes over....how much does it mean to you to reach your targets and realize your dreams? You answer that, you will start applying yourself even when you just wanna curl up in bed and snooze the whole day.

Again I say our mind is our superiority, when we use it and stretch it more often, the better our lives become. Am sure u will then agree that it is important therefore to watch what we feed our minds....what or who influences our thought process is vital to our success. What you know will always outweigh what you feel at any given time, but for that to happen you need to have a strong and steadfast mind...one that is rooted in strong self conviction and belief....guess the question then wud be...how rooted is your thinking...do you trust your self to make firm decisions and stick with them?,....don't answer me...look in the mirror and tell him/her!!

ZeeK love...

No comments: