Welcome to my space

Share my thoughts with me...I cannot promise you that I have something new and profound to say to you, but I hope to remind you of the basic truths of life as we both grow to being better citizens of our world...I'm always thinking out loud...so be loud with me ok?

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thinking out loud..

Isn't it revolting, just how the Gospel of the Lord has become cheap these days? So much is happening around us, designed to choke the true faith that has power to bring about the impossible in our lives. When we allow ourselves to be distracted we will easily loose focus on the only truth, which is the Lord Jesus Christ. The only one who gave His Life to purchase ours...the only one who DEFEATED death. He is not just another religious figure or some wonderful love story to marvel at...HE IS ALIVE TODAY, The God of results, with power to revolutionize the lives of those who call upon Him in FAITH.....in case you were wondering why am madly in love with HIM...now you know...HE IS THE LORD LIKE NO OTHER!

No comments: