Welcome to my space

Share my thoughts with me...I cannot promise you that I have something new and profound to say to you, but I hope to remind you of the basic truths of life as we both grow to being better citizens of our world...I'm always thinking out loud...so be loud with me ok?

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Two interesting sayings

I think its always very fascinating when I hear someone saying "God knows my heart". It fascinates me because its like we think God knows us the way we know ourselves or even the way we would like Him to know us when in actual fact He knows exactly what is going on in our hearts. The Bible says the heart is deceitful beyond measure which means we cannot trust it. So I guess my point is, God does know your heart, but do you?

Another saying I find equally interesting is when people say" my conscience is clear". The thing about our conscience is that it is invisible to others and most of the time people say its clear when they are trying hard to convince others about their actions. It is a conscience because one cannot manipulate it. It is the inner voice that will telll you truth about your actions and not what you want to hear. And no matter how hard one tries to convince oneself and people around that their conscience is clear, if it is not that won't change, unless you change your actions and motives of doing whatever it is you are doing.

Friends we are living in evil times, and what Mrs Cris said one of these days was so very true...IF WE DO NOT GET BETTER, WE GET WORSE...time for lip and eye service is long gone. Lets get real with our lives.

2 comments:

Nqophi said...

Powerful...i need to share this, with your permission of coz!

Zanele said...

U welcome to share Nqophi...all the time!